GEE’s Enterprise Data Warehouse Trusted by Airlines Globally for Business Intelligence and Analytics
- Cloud-based platform for commercial aviation analytics and intelligent airline operations
- Analytics subscription services trusted by airlines globally to improve operational reliability and to monitor key operational performance metrics
- Most comprehensive historic and real-time operations data available for over 400 airlines globally
- Fuses real-time aircraft-generated data with flight status, ground surveillance and weather
- Improves efficiencies, reduces costs, improves passenger experience and enables airlines’ digital transformation
LOS ANGELES – Sept. 6, 2016 – Global Eagle Entertainment, Inc. (NASDAQ: ENT) (“GEE”), a worldwide provider of end-to-end connectivity and media to the airline, maritime and remote mobility markets, today announced Alaska Airlines, which has been ranked the No. 1 U.S. airline by The Wall Street Journal on key operational and customer metrics for two years in a row, awarded a contract to GEE for its Masflight Enterprise Data Warehouse. GEE’s secure and high-performance data warehouse provides the most comprehensive and trusted aviation operations data available for mission-critical airline analytics and performance monitoring.
Alaska Air Group operates Alaska Airlines and Horizon Air, which together with its partner regional airlines, serve more than 100 cities through an expansive network in Alaska, the Lower 48, Hawaii, Canada, Mexico and Costa Rica. Alaska Airlines, an industry leader in flight completion rates and ontime performance, has been ranked No. 1 in customer satisfaction among traditional carriers in North America by J.D. Power for eight years in a row.
“A key element to Alaska Airlines’ success is investing in cloud-based analytics and intelligent applications that support our operation in real-time,” said Dan Audette, Director of Operations Analytics & Strategy at Alaska Airlines. “GEE’s knowledge of airline operations, coupled with their highperformance enterprise data warehouse technology makes them a good partner for the company.”
“We are honored to provide Alaska Airlines with our cloud-based analytics platform that simplifies analytics, real-time competitive benchmarking, and fleet-wide performance monitoring and alerting,” said Edmund Otubuah, Managing Director of Products, GEE. “The Masflight platform will provide key decision-makers with real-time situational awareness and serve as a decision-support tool to support historical analytics and improve operational workflows.
” For more information or to schedule a demonstration of the platform, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.